Saturday, February 4, 2012

Something's Coming...

There are so many exciting things happening at the 1972 Retro WW Experiment, I can barely contain myself.

Did you notice we recently got a makeover with a new brand new header and wallpaper? That was exhilarating. You like?

We also just joined FACEBOOK! If you haven't already done so, please go ahead and "like" us. Please. Just "like" us, OK? Don't make me beg. The Facebook page is still in its infancy, but my hope is to create a groovy community where we Retro WW friends can share our thoughts, pictures, recipes and any other random Retro WW love that might arise there. You know, Kumbaya and all that crap.

And stay tuned, because something BIG is on the horizon. A few of my bloggy friends and I have something wild & crazy up our sleeves. We are going to Knox your socks off! To quote one of my favorite showtunes: Something's coming. I don't know what it is. But it is gonna be great! Who knows...

West Side Jell-O Story

Before I sign off, there is one final order of business to which we must tend. That is of course the mystery of the Pink Soup. The five ingredients that graced my blender to concoct that pink substance were:

Cottage Cheese
Tomato Juice
Chicken Bouillon
Condensed Milk
Canned Mushrooms

No one guessed all five. But the reader who came closest would have to be Jana from Time Travel Kitchen! Cue the confetti! It seems Miss Jana knows a thing or two about scary retro food.

On that note, I must sign off for now. But remember folks: Something's coming. Don't know when. But it's soon. Catch the moon. One handed catch! Who knows...

4 comments:

Jana said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was pretty confident about the cottage cheese.

carla said...

whats next?! PINTEREST?
or are you already there....

carla said...

DANG.
just saw you are :)

Averyl said...

How exciting!

I love: "We are going to Knox your socks off!"

I was just looking through my Knox recipe booklets. :)

I'll check out your FB page!