Saturday, January 1, 2011

Retro WW Hangover Cure

Happy New Year! And a Happy Hangover to all of you crazy kids who partied like it was 1972!

If you are like me, and you woke up with a little pounding in the head this morning, feeling a bit green around the gills -- Here's a surefire Retro WW hangover cure that is sure to do the trick!

COFFEE BUBBLERS

2 cups hot, double strength coffee
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
2 cups chilled, diet orange soda

Combine hot coffee with lemon juice and rind. Chill. Add soda & stir. Makes enough for the whole rowdy crowd!

Now go back to bed and sleep it off!

Have a great year, everyone! Thanks for hanging out with me in 2010. Hope we can have lots more fun in 2011!

7 comments:

Lidian said...

After I have coffee with lemon peel and diet orange soda, I am just going to have to go back to bed again ;)

Happy New Year, Mimi!

heidi said...

I didn't have a hangover. But this recipe definitely had waves of nausea washing over me as I read it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi, so look forward to reading your blog in 2011!!! Luckily, no hangover for me but I MAY bookmark this for future use if needed!! :) Happy New Year!!!

Jennifer said...

As a coffee lover, who enjoys all sorts of creativity I thought I had tried it all... apparently not. But tomorrow I will ;o)

Anonymous said...

Alcohol is a diuretic and if you drink alcohol much then you will lose vitamins and minerals from your body. You can take vitamin pills to recover the loss of vitamins and minerals. There are so many types of vitamins for drinkers available in the market. But before taking vitamins you should take advice from the doctor.

Rohan said...

Hangover Protection is helpful post for us, if we take herbal drink before party we get best result.

Amrita dubey said...

No one likes a hangover, but at this time of year but you may find yourself waking up with a sore head on more than one occasion! Unfortunately, there’s no definite ’cure’ for a hangover. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to speed up the recovery process to make you feel a bit better. Here is the best hangover drink, you can try something new i.e. DotShot.