Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Still Here

I know what you're thinking.

She couldn't hack it. The Retro WW Experiment did her in! The liver, Knox gelatine, and tuna were just too much for her too handle, so she threw in the towel.

Well, you're only half right.

About 6 months into my Retro WW Experiment, I realized something. A modern day girl with a full-time job and a full-time social life cannot keep this retro dieting thing going forever. She also really cannot expect to have the time to blog about it daily either.

But--because I still have an undying love of all things retro and all things Weight Watchers--I have decided to return to my blogging experiment. With part-time posting of retro WW recipes, TBNT Thursdays or just random retro dieting thoughts. Whenever the hell I have some free time.

As far as my "official" weight loss plan? I'll be returning to modern day Weight Watchers and the POINTs system. Starting today.

I'm quite certain Jean Nidetch would give me her blessing.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Welcome back. I always wonder when bloggers just fade away if something terrible has happened. Glad to know you're alive and kicking.

heidi said...

right on. i feel you. heck, i still owe you a guest spot! i concur. blog when you wanna, not cuz you needta!

Lidian said...

I get it, totally! I am enjoying writing a more relaxed, slightly less niche-y (Nietzsche?) blog (which I hope will make me the odd bit of $ too)...whatever works for you I say, but it's always lovely to see you in my reader (you know what I mean, right?)

Blogger said...

With bistroMD you will know that not only will you eat tasty meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform to help promote healthy diets.

STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
STEP 2 - View your menu before ordering and choose the meals you want for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

ORDER NOW - home delivery.