Monday, May 17, 2010

Here's to You #72!

I would like to take a moment to propose a very special toast to my 72nd follower! Welcome Rapunzel! As you all know, 72 is a very meaningful number around here - what with it being the 1972 Retro WW Experiment and all.

In honor of this very special occasion, I am bringing out the fancy high-ball glasses and mixing up a retro mocktail that will blow you all away!

The Bouillon Spritzer
Combine 3/4 cup boiling water with 1 packet of instant beef broth; cool and make into ice cubes. Crush when frozen and transfer to a highball glass; cover with 1 cup club soda. Garnish with lemon wedge, if desired.





So here's to all 72 of you wacky retro WW followers. Thanks for coming along on this journey with me! I shall raise my Highball Glass to you and take a long sip of my Beef Broth Cocktail in your honor.

OK--On second thought, I shall toast you all with a nice glass of wine. I know it's not "legal", but that Bouillon Spritzer tasted like roadkill. Cheers!

2 comments:

Helen said...

#72 doesnt' like me. I keep trying to post my comment and like I would reject that Spritzer it's rejecting me!

Ellen said...

OMG, did people really drink that? Mimi, I just love your blog and I am sure your 72 will soon become 172 and then some! Good going!